A Dedicated Case Manager
Once enrolled, you’ll be assigned a personal case manager whose job it is to understand your unique situation and help you get the most out of the program.
Your case manager can explain the results of your benefits investigation, tell you about affordability options, and keep you informed about program updates as they occur.
Your case manager will check your insurance and help you understand your coverage for RYTARY, so you can spend less time investigating it for yourself.
You will receive a phone call to review your co-pay, financial responsibilities, and any other requirements.
Your case manager can help you make the most of your savings by sharing information about financial support options.
Depending on your insurance, your case manager can help you figure out which of the many assistance options may help you save on the cost of your RYTARY.
Co-Pay Savings Card
If you have commercial insurance, you may be eligible to:
Pay as little as
for your first RYTARY prescription.
Maximum benefit of $100.
Pay as little as
If you fill 2 dosage strengths per month.*
You may be able to have RYTARY delivered to your home at no cost for a trial period while your healthcare provider determines your dose, and your case manager reviews your coverage.
- Commercially insured individuals are eligible for up to 90 days; first shipment will arrive overnight/next day
- Federal Health Care Program recipients are eligible for up to 60 days (there is a mandated insurance coverage delay of 5 business days before product can be shipped)
If you have low income or no insurance, you may qualify for free RYTARY. Your case manager can connect you to the Amneal Patient Assistance Program for more information and to determine your eligibility.†
This program may assist eligible people with limited income or resources by covering some or most of your Medicare prescription drug costs.
Your case manager can provide a list of alternative foundation resources outside the MyRYTARY Patient Support Program to contact for additional financial support. You can also sign up for FundFinder, which will send you email or text message alerts when financial assistance through a charitable foundation becomes available.
Resources designed with healthcare providers in mind
With the MyRYTARY Patient Support Program, healthcare providers and office staff have access to a variety of resources to support them throughout the process.
- The RYTARY Co-Pay Savings Card is not valid for prescriptions submitted for reimbursement to Medicare, Medicaid, other federal or state programs (including any state pharmaceutical assistance programs), or private indemnity or HMO insurance plans that reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs. This card is good for use only with a RYTARY prescription at the time the prescription is filled by the pharmacist and dispensed to the patient. Offer good only in the USA at participating retail pharmacies. Void if prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of this card is prohibited by law. This card is good for up to 3 prescription fills per 30-day period.
- To be eligible to receive free medicine from Amneal, patients must be residents of US, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands, not have affordable coverage for the prescription, have total household income that meets the program eligibility requirements and, if enrolled in a Medicare Part D plan, have spent at least 3% of annual household income out-of-pocket on prescription medicines.
- Charitable foundations and other third-party patient support organizations are independent from Amneal. Each third-party organization has its own eligibility criteria and evaluation process, and Amneal cannot guarantee that a patient will qualify for assistance.